WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!!

I hope you may find it of some use
or amusement :))))

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Goodbye whoozy Tuesday

Last night was a delight....poor Tom very poorly in the night and I went to his assistance.....he nearly passed out at one point :(   Managed to get him reasonably comfortable and went back to bed but slept fitfully.  Stew still feeling yeuch this morning but has picked up a bit as day has worn on......he still looks awful though!  Tom has spent the majority of the day on the settee in a semi-comotose state.  He has managed to have a pro-biotic drink, a vitamin sweet, a drink with honey in it and plenty of other fluids [water and cordial]....he is very annoyed that he is missing college and so is trying to get better very quickly.....he is, at the time of writing, feeling better than he was and his face has a bit of colour in it.....last night he looked rather corpse like.  I will encourage him not to rush back to college until he feels quite a bit better.  I think he managed to rid himself of a lot of bugs last night......managing to eliminate from both ends almost simultaneously....sorry Tom if you would have preferred me not to say that .....but you were very brave!!!!

I started to feel decidely ill in the night too....so promptly took two acidophillus capsules and I think they may have helped!  Been dozing in bed this afternoon but woke up with bad head!

Just had really good news.......Sarah's cat Summer has come home after being missing for 2 and a half weeks!!!!!!!!  We think someone's had her as she is warm and dry and well fed, no injuries etc. and turned up in a neighbor's garden who was keeping an eye out for her.........she has bouts of cystitis, so maybe that put the "kidnapper" off?  Her collar was on  but the tag wasn't........and it was very well attached!

right....must go!

1 comment:

  1. We are a very happy household this evening, with our missing member returned to the flock xxx

    I do hope that the Leaches are soon all back to full fitness (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete