WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!!

I hope you may find it of some use
or amusement :))))

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Monday, 7 December 2009

I don't like Mondays

Wotta grey day!!

Cold and wet and I'm  struggling to see the keyboard in the poor light :(  Good job I can touch type but I can never remember where some things are!!!

Stew not well still....tried a bit of toast.....didn't go down well....or maybe it went down and through and out a bit too well...IYSWIM.....this is a delicate subject and I don't wish to embarrass my beloved........poor little sod!!

Have sold a jacket on ebay....woohoo....but now I have to parcel it up and go out and post it....hmmmmmm...not so good eh?   Got people watching a few things :)  The large item we are selling for a friend is getting a lot of watchers and  we've had more questions.....[sings to herself "There are more questions than answers"].............but I do have a sense of acheivment that I manged to actually list these items over the weekend....:)  I find it very difficult to do.......I understand how to do it but I often forget the sequence.....like not weighing the item first....and language is always a problem to me...as you can tell by the inordinate amount of ...... I use....these are in place of urm/er/ etc. and show how my tangent mind works....or doesn't work!!!  Then I read and re-read what I have written several times because it won't go in on one reading only....and I always think I have forgotten something which is quite often correct.  I am disorganised because I find it almost impossible to organise anything in my life and it is beyond me how other people do these things!  I'm sure it is some sort of a learning disability but I don't know what it is LOL!!

Anyhoo.....off to drink this cuppa and talk to Stew and see what the rest of the day holds.....he is not up to doing anything other than sitting or lying down and doing the occasional moan....he looks awful :((((((  I doubt he will be fit for work in the morning poor lamb and he isn't the sort to take a day off for anything less than bubonic plague!

BFN

1 comment:

  1. Any particular reason why you stuck a random reference to the BreastFeeding Network at the end of that post??? ;o)

    ReplyDelete