WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!!

I hope you may find it of some use
or amusement :))))

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Catching up.........

I'm a bit behind.......

Just a quickish resume of my activities etc.:

Went for a meal with friends on Friday night.......wasn't feeling too well but the evening cheered me up no end and we had a lovely time.  The staff were great and we had a laugh with them....esp when the kitchen door opened and they were frying off the spices.....ended up with everyone choking!!!!  And the small waitress standing on the second step of the stairs and launching herself at the coat rail to try and hang the coats up!!  We then went to a rather noisy place for a drink....we couldn't hear ourselves think and wondered why all the young folk seemed to have no trouble hearing each other...hmmmm...something to do with age...????

The weekend seemed to go by in a blur and I can't remember much other than going shopping on Saturday night.....ooooooh we know how to have fun don't we????

Yesterday we went ice skating or rather we went to *watch* other people ice skating.  I of course wouldn't venture onto the ice as I am bad enough on ground that is not icy!!  Stew is not into anything that adventurous and Tom's knees and back are a bit dodgy atm plus he prefers to stand and watch other people falling on their bums!!  We had a very very nice but very expensive coffee and cake in the nice new cafe and then afterwards looked round all the lovely shops.....I didn't mention we were at Trentham Gardens........it really is a nice place to go :)))))

I will try my bestest to keep this blog going but it's a bit difficult atm with Christmas or Yule as I prefer to think of it, fast approaching.  I have NOT decked my halls, written a card or wrapped a prezzie and as we are in a position of skintness atm I am in a rather scroogy *bah humbug* place!    Just bought a few token "it's the thought that counts" type things and I know no-one will think any the worse of me but I wish I had loads of money to buy the people I love something really special........ah well!! :(((((

Right....off now to try and get some paperwork done.....first of all finding it all will be a trial!!!

Fa la la la laaaah la la la laaaaaah etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment