WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!!

I hope you may find it of some use
or amusement :))))

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday, 17 December 2009

Dr who...Buzzcocks....:)))) .......etc.

Watched the Buzzcocks last night.........David Tennant was guest host and Catherine Tait was on Noel's team and Bernard Cribbins on Phil's.....can you see the them here?.....see what they did?   It was fab!  Very funny :)))

I then watched some of the Excorcist......which I have never watched before and which I didn't find in the least bit scary but the reason I have never seen it is because I was reading the book in bed in 1974, when the bed began to shake.....oooooer missus!!  I threw the book to the other end of the room and leapt off the bed, grabbed my baby daughter and rushed downstairs.....I didn't go back upstairs all day, so was in urgent need of a wee when my husband came home!

Right, I must get on....Tom's last day at college today............need to wrap a parcel and go to Post Office .....no not xmyth stuff...summat I sold on ebay.......................and then about a million other things!!!

Also need to do washing as I have run out of knickers!!!!!!

Will be back later as I need to see if I can put photos on here!

1 comment:

  1. for "them" read "theme"....as in can you see the theme here?......*rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete