WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!!

I hope you may find it of some use
or amusement :))))

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Friday, 25 December 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Well it's finally here....only 365 days till it's round again!

I haven't written a card so therefore I haven't sent any! I have sent quite a few facebook christmas and yule greetings though. I would like to say I am trying to save the planet but the truth is I just haven't had the time or energy to do any more.

Tom is in Bristol and Stew is at work so I am here with the dogs, cats and rats :) The rats have had a special custard creme festive biscuit for christmas :) We are going out when Stew gets home to our lovely friends' for christmas dinner .....:)))))))))

Now I need to go and get some breakfast and think about what else I need to do.

I feel better than yesterday but I am still not feeling too good.

I am waffling again aren't I?

I'm so waffley versatile!

No comments:

Post a Comment