January brings the snow................
Suffering from cabin fever, whilst being freezing cold!!!
The snow has finally gone and with it, the illusion that our garden was the same as everyone else's. Unfortunately, the thaw has revealed the junk yard/ tip/ scrap yard/ dogs toilet that it actually is :)))
I've been ill and fed up and tired and totally peed off with everything but am now hoping that as I may be actually able to walk outside I can rejoin the real world :)) My first venture out will be to the dentist in the morning :)))
Yesterday was spent in bed mostly....I tried to be human but it was too hard....I then curled up with the dogs on my settee but my bones ached so much I had to retire to bed and hibernated there till this morning. Stew went into work twice...once in the morning and once in the evening....in between taking Tom to the cinema [Sherlock Holes...yay!] and picking him up again. He checked on me and brought me drinks and some toast at some point. He did all the washing up and Tom made a big dent on the piled up washing. They were very nice to me and that made me feel so much better :)) Stew has gone back to work again today....:(((( The firm he works for have lost the tender and so they are being taken over by another firm. His job is guaranteed but only for 12 months and we don't know at this point in time, where they will be operating from....hopefully, they will just take over where they are at present but it's all up in the air.....not good :((
Whilst it was snowy, Ricky was very happy to go out in the garden but since the thaw and particularly the rain, came, he has reverted to his habit of weeing on the kitchen floor!!!!! More work!!! Grrrrrrrrrr!!
Well, I must get on and try and do something else..............I feel quite enthusiastic and motivated but my body is lagging behind....poor thing, it's a bit of a wreck atm.....maybe this year I will get my health and strength back :))))

No comments:
Post a Comment