WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!!

I hope you may find it of some use
or amusement :))))

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, 3 January 2010

Catch up

Well, today is the first day since 18th December when I woke up to just our family being in the house...part of the time, we had guests and part of the time, Tom was not here.

In that time, we have been to Frankley Services twice to swap offspring, Stew and I have been out to the cinema together, just the two of us for the first time in recorded history, been at someone else's house for Christmas dinner for the first time in I cannot remember how long and had a fab NYE with lots of friends :)))) 

When I remember other stuff I will write it.

I am now off to have something to eat and drink....Stew is at work, Tom is asleep, the animals are fed and watered and the house is pleasantly silent :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment