WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!!

I hope you may find it of some use
or amusement :))))

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, 6 December 2009

Sunday morning..........

Last night I was late in bed due to listing some things on ebay and then chatting for quite a while on the phone...... you know how it is don't you?

Stew went to bed quite a while before me and although he was tired and complaining that the breakfast bar stools were not the best things to sit on, he seemed fine but by the time I got up there, he was not feeling good and has been ill all night :(((((

So I got up and fed the animals, gave Charlie [the diabetic dog] his jab and then took the dogs out for a walk...similar to yesterday......I could do with a cattle prod to keep them walking in a straight line. Came home and did some *stuff* [housework related], made sure that Stew was "OK" with drinks etc. and then sat down at pc to chill and drink a cuppa :)

I was very pleased to see that the friend for whom I am selling an item on ebay had kindly sent a message [which is now in the questions and answers on the item page] saying that had they known the abuse I was going to recieve, they would not have asked me to list the item in the first place........................this was because someone had sent a message last night, suggesting that this "friend" might be ficticious......in order for me to get away without taking responsibility for the item!!!!!! Oh dear, it's a good job I don't react to cynicism very badly isn't it?

It's nice and sunny here atm....which is nice :)

MIDDAY!!! Must get on!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Apologies for having kept you up so late, but it was one of those lovely chats that we sometimes have where the world gets almost put to rights and I don't want to say goodbye to you.

    Luffs you xx

    ReplyDelete